UPU & Postal Industry
UPU & Postal Industry
CLS briefing series from the postal industry experts
CLS Briefing Series – LinkedIn article categories:
Active in the postal industry for more
than 35 years, and with Walter Trezek reelected as Chairman of the UPU's Consultative Committee (UPU CC), the body representing the wider postal stakeholders, CLS is ideally placed to provide concise and
accurate summaries about current activities at the UPU, plus our thoughts on future developments and the postal industry as a whole.
Starting in 2021, we cover topics ranging from live coverage of the 27th UPU Congress in Abidjan, an
evaluation of the new UPU strategy for the period 2022-2025, and an analysis of the impact of the EU VAT
Ecommerce package on postal cross-border logistics.
You can access all our LinkedIn charts and postings on the UPU & Postal Industry via the links below:
#OPENUPU: New members of the UPU CC
- German postal operator mail alliance (July 2022)
- Ship2MyID ships to any mobile, email or digital ID (August 2022)
- Zonos, a cross-border software service provider (August 2022)
- MailAmericas, cross-border logistics in emerging markets (August 2022)
- Eurora Solution OÜ, an AI-based, cross-border compliance platform provider (August 2022)
- P2 Die Zweite Post, from Germany (September 2022)
- GTS Express, a cross-border logistics resources integrator from Estonia (September 2022)
- Geomain Inc., a Universal Digital ID (UDID) service provider (September 2022)
- DPDGroup, France, the GeoPost parcel delivery network (October 2022)
- Stampsdaq, Estonia, a postal NFT company (October 2022)
- 8 Degrees East, consultancy, Switzerland (October 2022)
- ShopRunBack, a French Return-as-a-Service (RaaS) provider (October 2022)
- Pitney Bowes Inc. (October 2022)
- First African UPU/CC member: ADS Group (October 2022)
- ACSL Ltd, industrial drones & autonomous technology, Japan (November 2022)
- Amazon.com, Inc. joins UPU CC as its latest member (January 2023)
Posts in 2023
Posts in 2022
Explained simply by CLS: The Evolution of Postal Tariffs
Explained simply by CLS: Postal customs clearance in the EU
(Also published as a complete article here)
Posts in 2021
Follow us on LinkedIn and receive immediate notification of new postings.
We serve a
wide variety of European & international clients in all
areas of Digital Commerce & Logistics.
work directly with the EU Commission, UPU, public authorities, regulators,
global associations & major industry stakeholders.
We are international experts in our
field, chosen to help determine tomorrow’s European and global standards.