Future of (E)Commerce
Future of (E)commerce
CLS briefing series from the commerce logistics industry experts
CLS Briefing Series – LinkedIn article categories:
The Future of (e)Commerce section of the Commerce Logistics Briefing Series focuses on recent and future developments in (e)commerce.
We examine the
ongoing digital disruption & transformation of the industry and digital
logistics/last mile delivery, covering topics including hybrid
postal/commercial cross-border delivery solutions, the future of out of home
(OOH) delivery, and the new last-mile delivery which has emerged during the
our analysis of the EU VAT Ecommerce package was a major focus. This
"big bang" fundamentally changed the framework conditions for
importing goods shipments into the EU. We report on the implementation, reactions,
and consequences for customs, trade, logistics, and the entire market.
You can access all our LinkedIn postings on the Future of (E)commerce via the links below:
- GUEST POST: Santosh Gopal: Permission Based Delivery (November 2023)
- EU eCommerce Report: Legal, regulatory and compliance framework for cross-border ecommerce (September 2023)
- EU Customs Reform - taking the Customs Union to the next level (August 2023)
- The New EU Customs reform, Part 1, 2, 3, 4 (July 2023)
- The new ecommerce & logistics paradigm – it's the data, stupid! (May 2023)
- Urban ecommerce logistics – are microhubs the new game changer? (April 2023)
- UPU Postal Prosperity Zone (PPZ) - Blueprint for postal B2B2C ecommerce, Part 1 (April 2023)
- VAT & Customs fraud: How the EU's new ViDA legislation can prevent up to EUR 100 billion in annual revenue losses (March 2023)
- Digital risk management & compliance in ecommerce: How the industry will react & the impact on the postal sector. Part 1, 2, 3, 4 (March 2023)
- Electronic Freight and Transport Information (eFTI): Europe's path to paperless freight transportation systems (February 2023)
- Review 2022 <=> Outlook 2023 (January 2023)
- Digitalization stimulates evolution in last mile delivery (January 2023)
- Flexibility: The future of last mile delivery: Part 1: Online, multichannel retail demands scalable, adaptable, last mile delivery infrastructure with a dynamic footprint (January 2023), Part 2: Data-driven, pre-sorted B2C delivery: raising efficiency & unblocking roads (February 2023)
Upcoming reform of EU VAT legislation (ViDA):
(Series also published as an article here)
Digitally driven postal delivery:
Omnichannel commerce and its impact on last mile delivery:
The next digital disruption in ecommerce logistics:
The Future of (E)commerce:
Follow us on LinkedIn to receive immediate notification of new postings.
We serve a
wide variety of European & international clients in all
areas of Digital Commerce & Logistics.
work directly with the EU Commission, UPU, public authorities, regulators,
global associations & major industry stakeholders.
We are international experts in our
field, chosen to help determine tomorrow’s European and global standards.